International Seafarers’ Welfare Awards Terms and Conditions
- The deadline for submitting nominations is final. Please make sure you submit your nominations by Wednesday 1 May 2019.
- Seafarers may submit nominations for as many different candidates and categories as they wish.
- Nominations for candidates for the award categories below must be submitted by seafarers. Nominations for these categories made by individuals working in other professions will not be accepted:
- Seafarer Centre of the Year
- Shipping Company of the Year
- Port of the Year
- The Dr Dierk Lindemann Welfare Personality of the Year award can be self nominated or nominated by any person working within the maritime industry.
- Previous recipients of an International Seafarers’ Welfare Award are not eligible for nomination for 3 years from the date of their award.